On behalf of the Hereford Business Improvement District
Hereford residents are looking forward to what might be the busiest Christmas yet with loads to do in the city this year.
From enjoying the city’s biggest ever Christmas lights switch on from Hereford City Council on Wednesday 19 November in High Town, to late night shopping evenings and free parking from 4pm on 19 and 26 November and 3, 10 and 17 December, there’s plenty going on for everyone.
Just some of the events taking place this year include:
- High Town Christmas lights switch on with live music from Sunshine Radio and Santa Abseil on Wednesday 19 November at 7.15pm
- Old Market Christmas event and lights switch on from 5.30pm on Saturday 22 November
- High Town Truffle Market on 11 December from 9am to 4pm bringing you some of the best local products that Herefordshire has to offer
- High Town Christmas Market selling a range of Christmas gifts, decorations and produce on 12 and 19 December from 9am to 4pm
- Late night shopping and free parking from 4pm on 19 and 26 November and 3, 10 and 17 December.